Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Sister Zarbock on her way to the Philippines!

Emails along the journey to the Philippines......

Mom HI! :) Just wanted to tell you that I am safe in Hong Kong. We just got off our 15 hour flight and I am not too tired! I am with a group of 10 people, 6 elders and 4 sisters. We are using a free internet service right now to email! :) Hope you are doing alright! MY carry on had to be checked because there wasn't enough room on the plane so that was kind of a bummer but I have sat by some very nice people on both flights. One girl went to Weber state and first missionary moment! I talked to her about the gospel and our beliefs--she has been a catholic for her whole life but it was cool to hear about her beliefs and everything. I told her I would convert her someday ;) Another was a man named Sommel from Manila. He was doing work over seas, he made fun of my white skin and I told him he should really be jealous ;) Anyway, its been so fun so far and we are about to board to go to Manila! :)


Hey Mom,
Just wanted to tell you that I made it! All my luggage is accounted for as well, so success! :) Well I love you mom and I should report to the MTC tomorrow morning! I love you lots and I will talk to you when I email! 



Dear Mom,

This is an email to tell you that I am alive and have made it to the MTC...made it to the MTC. I AM FINALLY A MISSIONARY. I have a nametag and everything. Couldn't be more thrilled, overwhelmed and excited!  I have spent the day getting checked with immunizations, X-rays, realizing I forgot my recommend, lots of pictures, getting my VISA and all that good stuff. So it has been very busy all day :) The flights were very long but not too bad, strangely none of us are that jet lagged. I was traveling with 6 brothers and 4 sisters. All going to Quezon City but me and Singer are going to Manila. We stayed overnight at the hotel and it was seriously so fun to meet so many fun people. So that is all I have time for right now but be expecting lots more on Friday ;) I love you!

Sister Starbucks....because no one hear can pronounce my name:)













No comments:

Post a Comment