Monday, November 27, 2017

Week 78 Mission Complete :)

Week 78

Like 4 times this week I had this spy mission theme going on and I told Sister Cudo that she is the sequel to our spy movie because my mission is accomplished. :) Haha oh mission humor!

Dear Family and Friends,
I am so grateful to be able to be emailing you all again. Its been such a fast week my goodness...and Its also been a happy week.  Just full of great moments for great people....and its been such a blessing that I able to play a part of it.  Had so many moments this week where I just had a prayer of gratitude for my Heavenly Father for the things that I have been able to do and see. 

It goes perfect with Thanksgiving for this week...HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE. Hope it was one to remember. Mine was spent on exchanges with Sister Aniel and we ate pizza. Pretty classy :) we spent the whole time telling each other what we are grateful for...awesome memory.  

Thanksgiving...exchanges with Sister Aniel

Also this was Jon's baptism week...oh my goodness. This was such a happy day. I just felt so happy for their family and that they are complete and they love each other and they have an awesome life ahead of them in the gospel. I was able to speak at his baptism about the power of the Holy Ghost.  It was just super emotional for me...Their family has a special place in my heart.  

Jon's baptism on Saturday :)
Sweet Grullo family



I also did some visiting to see some people one last time that I was able to see get baptized.  We are able to do that in our mission because we are relatively close to them as far as distance goes. Just have so much love for some of the families that I have gotten really close to. Walked into one of the houses, they all yell "WELCOME HOME SISTER STARBUCKS!" warmed my heart...literally have homes away from home here.  Hard to say goodbye to so many that I've grown to love here. 

No words to express all of my thoughts and feelings over my service spent as a missionary... but I just wanted to close with telling how eternally grateful I am for the last 18 months.  It's been absolutely incredible. I just love and adore the people of the Philippines and am grateful I was able to serve them and share the gospel with them.  It feels so bittersweet to end such an amazing time spent as being a representative of Jesus Christ. I truly believe God knows us personally and that Jesus Christ is my Savior and He lives. Thomas S. Monson leads our church...and I'm truly grateful for Priesthood power. The Book of Mormon is the word of God and families are forever...excited to see my cute fam in just a few days. 

Love, 
Sister Zarbock

Kolca's house after Jon's baptism
Kolca's house--so much fun! We acted out the Tree of Life :)
Exchanges!!!
Playing with kiddos in the street like always :)

With the Bagay family
After exchanges with the Bagay family
Visiting cute Lita this week
Visiting some homies!
My last Sunday on the mish 
This is Jessica--missed getting baptized on Saturday but her's is coming up!
Jessica's family
My last Sunday in the Philippines
Saying goodbye to wardies
Seeing our cute Joshua one last time :)
Ward peeps
Ward Mission leader







No comments:

Post a Comment